Overview of STARS III Contract:
The Best-in-Class 8(a) STARS III GWAC is a small business set-aside contract that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
The 8(a) STARS III GWAC:
- Contract Type: Governmentwide Acquisition Contract
- Ceiling: $50 billion
- Ordering Period: Five year base with one three year option, started July 2, 2021
- Task Order Types: Fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend
- Contract Access Fee: 0.75%, the same as GSA Schedules
- AIT Contract Number: 47QTCB22D0528
- Contractor DUNS/UEI Number, CAGE Code. DUNS: 117597756
- UEI Number: NFQDAXMJ2TF7
- CAGE Code: 8NPK4
- Offers expert guidance from the GSA team, including free scope review services and market research
Contractor's Program Manager:
Wade Owens, AIT Program Manager
For more information on Advanced Computer Learning Company (ACLC), please visit www.goaclc.com.
For more information on OneWeb Technologies (OWT), please visit www.onewebtechnologies.com.
For more information on the Stars III contract, please visit www.gsa.gov/stars3.